A successful marketplace brings efficiency to an otherwise inefficient market by aggregating curated goods or services for buyers who seek certain goods or expertise in a one-stop shop with economies of scale.
This requires the marketplace operator to provide and maintain the appropriate technical infrastructure, handle vetting of seller applicants, mediate disputes, manage seller & buyer reputations, process payments, ensure ongoing financial viability for all parties, manage user communities, manage marketing & sales, and much more.
& Quality Assurance
Native mobile applications:
- iOS: Objective-C, Swift
- Android: Java
Responsive web applications:
Fault-tolerant backend servers for reliable, 24x7 operation of our platforms:
- Ruby on Rails
- Google Analytics
- Researching the market and competitive landscape
- Determining the product strategy
- Defining user personas
- Collecting user feedback
- Defining new features
- Marketing-related responsibilities: advertising, promotions, social media, App Store optimization (ASO)
- Recruitment and qualification of marketplace sellers
- Drafting and enforcement of marketplace rules
- Customer support
- Knowledge base maintenance
- Content creation and social media management
Armed with our technological acumen and vast experience in creating and cultivating buyer/seller communities, we are uniquely capable of conceiving and establishing high-value consumer marketplaces with lasting growth.